Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Share with Third Parties
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email and our merchant accounts to process payments.
- We do not share, rent, or sell your personal data with any person or company, and guarantee the privacy of your data by using accredited services for our email processing
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Viewing By Others
When you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Like most web sites, when you visit the Service, the site automatically collects a variety of information about your computer and use of the Service in log files, such as your IP address, address, or device id operating system, and browser type, as well as information regarding pages you visit, web sites you visit before or after using the Service, search queries you may have used to find the Service, items on the Service you view, and transactions you engage in through the Service. If automatically collected information is used or intended to be used to identify you, or if we associate or combine this information with your other personally identifiable information, we will treat the associated or combined information as personally identifiable information under this Policy.
When you register for a newsletter, free class, online event, online class, or make a purchase from the cart, you must provide certain information such as your first name and email address. We also receive personally identifiable information from you when you update any of your of your information on the Service. Personal data is collected by direct interactions such as filing in forms, corresponding with social media or email. This includes sign up for email, sign up for summits, request for inclusion on lists, and engagement on social media when you fill out a subscription form.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide may be used to send periodic emails, newsletters, recordings, marketing, promotion of summits, special events, and to create new materials for you.
Our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- We will hold your name, address, contact details and purchase history for a minimum of six years.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Storage, Sharing, and Transferring Personal Data
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
The Service also uses “cookies,” which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive so that the Service may access that information on your return visits. We generally do not store or retrieve any personally identifiable information in cookies. If you’ve set your browser to reject cookies, you can still use our site, but will not be able to take full advantage of all the features of the Service. For example, without cookies enabled, you cannot order items.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Third Party Websites
We may link to other websites on our Website. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website.
Access, Change or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision-making.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches.
This Site has security measures in place to help reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you place orders or access your account information, we use a secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts all information during transmission. All of the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. We also employ other physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of personally identifiable information in our control. Nevertheless, in spite of our efforts to prevent third parties from intercepting or accessing your information (whether stored on our servers or during transmission), we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or communication(s) will always remain private.
If you use the Service from countries outside the United States, please note that your personally identifiable information may be transferred to the United States as our Site is hosted on servers located in those countries. By using the Service, you consent to having your personally identifiable information transmitted to and processed in the United States.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Because we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We do not sell, share, or rent your email address.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters, email, or updates at any time through unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you need help, have questions, or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personal Data. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We attempt to ensure our data processors are GDPR compliant.
Notification of Changes
The Website and its Content are owned by Sampoolish/InnerSpeak (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) carefully. By entering, viewing and using this website or anything made available on or through this website, you voluntarily and legally agree to abide by the following T&C as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with these T&C, please discontinue use of our Website, Programs and Services. We reserve the right to change these T&C at any time without notice, so please refer back to this page frequently if you are interested in staying up to date on any changes. Your continued use of the Website means that you accept those changes.
Website Use and Consent
The words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, audio, video, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) is our property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these T&C. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these T&C.
All usage rights are owned and controlled by Sampoolish and InnerSpeak. All content contained therein are copyrighted and trademarked materials, which cannot be shared, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical or by an information storage or retrieval system without permission in writing from Sampoolish or her authorized agent.
Use of materials and content on the Website, including without limitation: text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. Copyright applies to all materials and content generated by the Website, including iTunes Podcasts, Blog posts, all descriptions of all products and services as well as all individual and group programs, products and services past and future offered by Sampoolish through her Website. Specifically name trade copyrights exist for the “InnerSpeak”, and “Spiritual Dowsing” programs.
If you view, purchase or access our Website or any of its Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
When you purchase or access our Website or any of its Content, you agree that:
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal our Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with our Website or its Content that is contrary to these T&C and the limited license we are providing to you herein is considered theft, and we reserve our right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You are permitted from time to time to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website or its Content, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give us full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the Website page from which the Content was obtained.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that our Website or its Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still our property.
- You must receive our written permission before using any of our Website Content for your own business use or before sharing with others. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Website Content because that is considered stealing our work.
- We are granting you a limited license to enjoy our Website and its Content for your own personal use, not for your own business/commercial use or in any that earns you money, unless we give you written permission that you may do so.
- You may NOT add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the Site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
- You will not share Sampoolish’s techniques, tools or methods without giving due credit and reference to Sampoolish/InnerSpeak, including direct links back to her Website, products, services and programs.
- Program use and site access is only for use of a single individual and may not be shared, as such passwords and log-in details are not to be shared and are only for use of the individual purchasing the program.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that this Website and its Content have been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this Website and its Content are valuable, special and unique assets of ours which need to be protected from improper and unauthorized use. We clearly state that you may not use this Website or its Content in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us.
Any request for written permission to use our Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, should be made BEFORE you wish to use the Content by completing the “Contact Form” on this website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your License to Us
By posting or submitting any material on or through our Website such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old. You are also granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of our current or future Website and its Content. This right includes granting us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions by name, email address, or screen name. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions on our Website or in our Content at any time for any reason.
Your satisfaction with your Program, Product or Service is important to us. Yet, because of the extensive time, effort, preparation and care that goes into creating and/or providing or Programs, Products and Services, you acknowledge that we do not offer refunds for any portion of your payment for any of our Programs, Products, and Services. By using and/or purchasing any of our Programs, Products, and Services, you understand and agree that all sales are final and no refunds will be provided for any reason.
Email Message Communications
We may contact you by e-mail, or other equivalent electronic communications if you access Sampoolish.com products or services or register for events, webinars or other content or services provided that we provide. By visiting or using our website and content, products or services, or registering for or attending events or webinars, you specifically consent to the receipt of these e-mail communications. If you do not want to receive emails or other communications from us, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include sufficient information for us to identify your account, including your Name, Email Address and the specifics of your request. If you unsubscribe, Sampoolish.com may still contact you via email for administrative purposes or concerning any products, services or events for which you have registered or are using.
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
As a Licensee, you agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Website and its Content and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to this Website and/or any of its Content. This Website and its Content are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of this Website or any of its Content.
No Liability and Release of Claims
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall anyone related to our Company or any subsidiary companies or affiliates, included but not limited to our employees, coaches, contractors, affiliates, successors, transferees, assignees or licensees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Website, Program, Product or Service, including its materials or third-party materials made available through the Website, Program, Product or Service, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Website, Program, Product or Service, participant or user.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with this Website, Program, Product or Service, including by your use or inability to use any information obtained on or through the Website, Program, Product or Service, any websites linked thereto, and/or any material posted on the Website, private Facebook group page, or in any other way through the Website, Program, Product or Service by us or by others, including without limitation any liability for any detrimental reliance, physical or mental injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. By enrolling in, purchasing or using our Website, Programs, Products and Services, you agree to our limitation of liability and release us from any and all claims.
Medical, Mental Health and ‘Expertise’ Disclaimer
Sampoolish is NOT acting in the capacity of medical or mental health practitioners. We do not diagnose or treat disease. Our work is complementary to and supportive of any kind of health care regimen, allopathic or holistic. Our work is not intended to replace any medical, psychological or psychiatric treatments. Do not suspend or change your medical treatments or prescriptions without first consulting your health care professional.
Not Legal or Financial Advice
Sampoolish is NOT acting in the capacity of financial, legal, accounting, tax, business or other types of experts, all coaching is considered informational, entertainment or point of view. Sampoolish does NOT purport to replace the expertise, guidance or advice of these professionals. Anything shared is not to be considered advice and users should always seek the council and advice of the appropriate legal, financial, business or other experts prior to deciding to take a course of action. Neither Sampoolish, team or other associates claim any responsibility for choices taken by customers and clients and it is up to each individual person to take responsibility for their own choices, actions and life. By signing up for any programs, or purchasing any products or services, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the above.
You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this Website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from my Website to your life, family or business.
While many people around the world have experienced positive results from working with Sampoolish’s products and services available through this Website, individual results will vary. Neither Sampoolish nor its team, representatives or other associates make any guarantees regarding user or participants experience. Each person is an individual and as such will have their own individual experiences in life. You fully agree that there are no guarantees or claims as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
The Website and its contents are not to be considered medical, legal, psychiatric, or financial advice. We do not represent gain, benefit, improvement, or loss from the content of our Website, Programs, Products, or Services. You agree that your results are derived from your own actions, and we are not responsible or liable for any of your results.
Earnings and Income Disclaimer
Any increased income examples and testimonials included on this website are submitted by clients, customers and program participants. They are presented here only as estimates of what might be possible now or in the future. We confirm any client shared stories to the best of our reasonable ability, but rely on the honor and integrity of the reporting parties for their honesty. Sampoolish/InnerSpeak makes no claims that anyone else will have similar experiences. There can be no assurance or guarantee that anyone else’s prior successes or past results regarding income earnings can be used as any indication of your future success or results. Monetary and income results are based on many factors. You agree that we are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Website.
The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to my character and/or the quality of my work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible, and for illustrative purposes only.
Limitation of Liability
By using this Website, you agree to absolve me of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information, Products, Programs or Services that you request or receive through or on our Website. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on my Website. You agree that I do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any other type of loss or damage due to any act or default by me or anyone acting as our agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, employee, shareholder, director, staff, team member, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me, who is engaged in delivering content on or through this Website.
Assumption of Risk
As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of my Website that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through my Website is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on my part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result, and you agree to assume all risks.
Indemnification and Release of Claims
You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me and any of my agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to my Website.
We make no warranties related to the performance or operation of my website(s). We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, programs, products or services included on or through the website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Errors and Omissions
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through this Website, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that I am not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced on or through my Website, or of those of any other individual or company affiliated with my business or me in any way. Because scientific, technology and business practices are constantly evolving, you agree that I am not responsible for the accuracy of my Website, or for any errors or omissions that may occur.
References or links in my Website to the information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services of any other individual, business or entity does not constitute my formal endorsement. I am sharing information for your own self-help only. Sampoolish/InnerSpeak is NOT responsible for the website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services of any other person, business or entity that may be linked or referenced in my Website. Conversely, should my Website link appear in any other individual’s, business’s or entity’s website, program, product or services, it does not constitute my formal endorsement of them, their business or their website.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We don’t rent or share your email address.
Limitation of Liability and Release of Claims
You agree at all times to defend and hold harmless our Company, including all of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees.
We are not liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Website and its Content, and you release us from any and all claims.
Certain sections of the Website or its Content may allow you to make purchases from us or from other merchants. If you make a purchase from us on or through our Website or its Content, all information obtained during your purchase or transaction and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information, may be collected by both us, the merchant, and our payment processing company.Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any affiliate, individual or company found on or through our Website, all purchase terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with payment, refunds, and/or delivery related to your purchase, are solely between you and the merchant. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, refunds, or other matters of any sort that incurred as the result of such dealings with a merchant.
Payment processing companies and merchants may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants. In addition, when you make certain purchases through our Website or its Content, you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, Merchant or us that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
You release us, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and merchants from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of our Website or its Content.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25th, 2018 and affects all citizens of the European Union (EU). We will respond to all requests for data protection when applicable at email@example.com. Your rights include:
- Right to be forgotten: You may request for any personal data to be removed from databases at any time. In doing so, however, you will lose access to any of our features that you are currently registered for. For mailing lists, an “unsubscribe” option is available in the footer.
- Right to object: You may opt out of further data processing.
- Right to rectification: You may update your data at any time by editing your preferences.
- Right of access: You may request your own data.
- Right of portability: You may request your data be ported to a different platform.
Your data is controlled and protected by this Company and/or by any email list services we may use.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Website and its Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Website or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these T&C with respect to the Website and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or us.
Personal Data Processing
By using our Website, or purchasing or using any of our Programs, Products and Services, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above T&C.
Sampoolish and InnerSpeak, Tallahassee FL 32304